Top 14 Super Foods To Lose Weight Fast:
- Green tea: Loaded with potent antioxidants called catechins, and a sufficient quantity of caffeine, green tea aids in metabolism and helps in burning fat. Have 2-3 cups of green tea in a day.
2. Olive oil: Extra-virgin olive oil, is full of vitamin E and antioxidants. These help fight the free radicals in your bloodstream. Olive oil contains 77 percent monounsaturated fat which lowers the bad cholesterol. Add one tbsp of olive oil to your salads daily.
3. Lemon: Half a lemon squeezed into hot water and sipped every morning works miracles in reducing weight. The vitamin C and antioxidants of lemon and the digestion-improving ability of hot water make it all happen.
4.Cinnamon: It stabilizes blood sugar levels and increases the metabolism of glucose. It improves the insulin functions and helps you lose pounds of weight. Mix 1 tbsp cinnamon powder with 2 tbsp honey and have it twice a day.
5.Turmeric: Turmeric Curcumin helps reduce the growth of fat cells in your body and helps you in keeping the weight lowered. Include 2-3 grams of turmeric into your daily diet to reduce belly fat.
6.Quinoa: Because of the high protein levels in Quinoa, it makes you feel full for long time and controls over indulging in foods. i cup of cooked quinoa a day can help lose weight.
7. Pears: Eat a pear including skin a few minutes before every meal, before work outs and eat as a bed time snack. It helps to keep the blood sugar levels stable and helps in lowering weight.
8.Dark chocolate: Eat chocolate 20 minutes before and five minutes after lunch and dinner to cut your appetite by up to 50 percent. It is also loaded with mono unsaturated fatty acids and helps by slowing down the absorption of sugars into blood stream.
10.Brown rice: Brown rice is rich in antioxidants and fiber. It slows down the blood sugar levels and improves insulin functions which helps in losing weight. Replace white rice with brown rice for better results.
11. Oatmeal: Oatmeal is one of the most healthiest breakfast that makes you feel full for long time. The fat in oatmeal is primarily polyunsaturated and monounsaturated. It has fewer calories and helps in losing weight dynamically.
12. Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich in vitamins and minerals said to encourage healthy excretion of growth hormones in your body. These hormones are released only while you sleep. So taking tomatoes in your diet helps boost these hormones and lose weight.
13.Hot peppers: The capsaicin in hot peppers heats up your body and burns cholesterol helping you to reduce weight. Add peppers to your diet and enjoy spicy to lower body fats.